Thursday, November 11, 2010

hip hop




Hip hop dance first developed in 1970 by black and Latin Americans.It's style is breaking, locking, and popping. Three elements free styling, battles and ciphers are it's key components.Disco dance influenced it and it became very popular in all over the world.



Hip hop is one of my favourite dances. Mostly in my leisure time i prefer to dance or watch the dance videos . When ever i see some one dancing in Hip hop style i feel like crazy and want to dance with them. Even in parties when loud music played i feel my self uncontrolled to dance .




I prefer group dance more than single mostly in hip hop style dance.This dance is not only a source of entertainment but fitness also. It looks better when a dancer wear thuggish clothes because it suits its style and i like its baggie dress style.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say that watching HipHop makes you want to dance Mandeep!! Its a cool kind of dancing that goes with really catchy modern music. Good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow!!
    That's what I can say.

    it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete